Platinum Business Awards 2022
SME Young Entrepreneurs’ Award
(Closing Date: 7 September 2022)
This award is to highlight Malaysia’s best and brightest young entrepreneurs and to recognize their innovative spirit and business acumen. They take risks with their personal financial security and have exceptional drive and commitment. Often, they start with little more than an idea and grim determination to succeed.
The nominee must be a Malaysian age 40 and below. He or she must be a CEO or Managing Director and has been involved in the company’s daily management for a minimum of 3 years and owns majority controlling interest of the company.
Step 3. Submit Forms & Documents
- The company must be incorporated in Malaysia.
- More than 50.0% of the shares of the company are owned by Malaysians (except for Outstanding Achievers Award and ASEAN Enterprise Award).
- The company must not be a public listed company (except for Outstanding Achievers Award) or approved for public listing as of 7 September 2022.
- Less than 50% of the shares of the company are owned by a public listed company
- The company must be involved in legitimate businesses with annual gross turnover below RM200 million for the financial year ended 2021.
- For companies with the same owners, group proforma consolidated account is acceptable with the condition that the company or group must be in a single or similar business.
- The company must be in business for at least three (3) years (except for Rising Star Award)
Guidelines for Submission
- The nominee is allowed to submit a maximum of 2 Award Categories.
- One nomination form is applicable for the submission of ONE Award Category only.
- The nominee must indicate the Award Category (ONE only) that the company intends to submit for in the nomination form.
- All sections of the nomination form must be completely filled in. Please indicate N/A where appropriate.
- All information provided in the nomination form will be treated with full confidentiality.
- Completed nomination form must be attached with the following :
- Latest three (3) years audited accounts (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Complete Forms 24 and 49 (or equivalent forms under the Companies Act 2016)
- Payment Advise (Nomination Fees per category is RM2,800)
Bank Transfer / Cheque to be made payable to “SME Association of Malaysia”
Hong Leong Bank Berhad, Account No: 39500138394
Company Registration No. (PPM-001-10-13071995)
- Other relevant supporting documents or information deemed appropriate
- The organizer does not undertake to return documents and/or supplementary material which are submitted along with the nomination form.
- Names of applicants, commentary and scoring information developed during the review of applications are regarded as proprietary by the Award Committee and are kept strictly confidential. Such information is available only to those individuals directly involved in the assessment and administrative process.
- Nominations must be submitted online by 7 September 2022
- For enquiries, please contact the Secretariat :
Lim Cynthia (Mobile : +6019 365 9681)
PLATINUM BUSINESS AWARDS 2022
SME Association of Malaysia
5 – 5, Jalan USJ 9/5 Q, Subang Business Centre,
47620 Subang Jaya, Selangor D.E.
Tel : +603-8024 5787, 8024 5737
Email : email@example.com